Monday, August 23, 2004

GoogleGroups Bounce Probe

I just got this bounce probe from Googlegroups, and I reactivated by clicking the link, so it looks like the bouncing issue is resolved at Googlegroups.

Hello,

Over the past several days Google Groups hasn't been able to deliver messages to your email address (bill@gmung.com). We're sending this message to see if your email address is once again accepting mail.

If you're reading this message it means that your account is working, and we will automatically reactivate delivery to your address in a few days. If you want to reactivate delivery immediately, click this link:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/reactivate?id=S2fQcQUbAAAfivAmlicMDgsnqdgTRS5G

Thanks!

Google Groups

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Bill,
this same thing has happened to me too. Do you know what a bounce probe is??? I clicked to have my posts sent to me immediatly but so far that hasn't happened. When I did a search for "bounce probe" I got your post here??? "Blog Author" can you answer this for us????? I know you're out there!?

tburch@earthlink.net

11:19 PM  
Blogger William said...

Perhaps your earthlink spam filter is intercepting google groups posts.

Bill

11:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, I have had both for a very long time (filter and google groups)And I am recieving emails from other people/places. Just not from the 2 google groups I am in??
Tburch@earthlink.net

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home